About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

BEING AROUND YOU!

Do we recognize the important things & take the small little things around us for granted? Or do we cherish every single thing around us?

For me its every single thing you do around me! Thanks for being the silver lining behind my darkest cloud, you made me smile when my mood is down, surprise me all the while & accompany me every now.

Small little things that you do made me laugh, like the single alphabet F that made me laugh.
________U
________N
________N
________Y

While I know a bus ride can make you smile, you are what that made me smile! Home is where you relax for the rest of the day but thinking of you is what that completes my day!

Thanks for coming into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment