About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GETTING AROUND DELHI

Getting around Delhi wasn’t that hard it either u hop into one of those “Auto AKA TukTuk” or a cab. A cab ride will be the safest way but the Auto will give you better experience. Over at Ashok Hotel they have their own private cabs & I managed to get Ravi to drive us around Delhi when there’s a need to. Ravi & his younger brother Govind both take up the job as a part time cab driver. Ravi’s profession is a Marketing Executive in the food industry while Govind is in his last year of study taking up engineering. Both brothers are honest & provide the best service. They do not rip off tourist & are very genuine people. I would say if you are planning a trip to Delhi do not hesitate to contact Ravi at +91 9211341570 you could arrange for him to pick you up at the airport too! Best of all they are able to communicate in perfect crisp British- accented English (above you can find Ravi)



(below is the auto vehicle)

All of the shopping malls in Delhi closes around 9.30pm & the night market will close around 10pm. But as the night draws nearer to 10pm you may find that the streets isn’t so congested with people as its not advisable to go out at that time. It is quite interesting to know that different province in India has different cultures, languages & safety level. But one thing which is similar in all province is that drivers sound their horn in a form of politeness when you over take & its quite unique comparing to the system in Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment