About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

HER MAJESTY



















Meeting the Queen of Jaipur


Travelling up to Jaipur was indeed something I was looking forward to as it was my success that I am are able to meet her. In fact the trip to Jaipur is to do a presentation in M.G.D Girls’ School & the school is a private school owned by the Queen.

The traditional welcome ceremony done by the Queen herself, which makes us feel like VIP & provides us with such wonderful hospitality.

Major press holdings of India flocked downto M.G.D Girls’ School to interviewed us. Giving us the publicity that we need in Jaipur, all of our pictures were in the major newspapers all around the northern province.


No comments:

Post a Comment