About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME

Hello. Well I’m new to this blog thingy. Some how & some wat, my friend had influenced me to write my first blog.
I wouldn’t say dat my childhood was a total bad one. There’s ups & there’s down juz gotta learn to cope with it. I was a real happy kid until 8yrs old. I lost my beloved mum to cancer & I have to see her suffer everyday. It hurts me every time I think back on it. Losing a mum isn’t such a nice thing. I feel lack of maternal love & even till today I feel the same.
Growing up was tough due to my dad’s “BUSY” schedule, I was brought up by my aunt instead of my dad. But at the age of 13, there was a decision made. I was to move back to my dad’s place & dat was where the real atrocity I have to go through.
I dun understand why in the world my dad will be so crude to me in life. At the age of 13yrs old, I would have to work part time all the way till I am ready to work in the corporate world. My dad doesn’t give me any allownace at all but if he is in a good mood, well there would be $2 for the whole day. At times when I do not have enough I would have to keep my chin up, bite down my teeth & endure the whole day without food. I remembered there was once I was so hungry I ate half a pack of cream crackers. (aka Soh Ta Bia) When my dad return from work & found out I have eaten his cream crackers, I got a hell of scolding from him. Things really didn’t work out for him & I. Totally no communication with him at all. We would fight over the smallest issues & it can be real tiring. Well…simply said, my life under his care was horrendous. There’s so much more atrocity under his care & it will take more then a few pages to finish this blog & it will definitely bored you guys out..! So I did better skip..! Lol…

No comments:

Post a Comment