About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

65th Anniversary on first atomic bomb attack


6th August 2010 65th anniversary of world's first atomic bomb attack.


US attends first Hiroshima Atomic Bomb attack. & one Japanese civilian mentioned dat it is not enough by juz attending the anniversary! But I say dats more then wad they bargained for! Yes. Thousands suffered when the bombs were dropped in Hiroshima & ...Nagasaki. But before that old Japanese chap made that statement has he reflected the horror, atrocities and abomination Japan had done in the whole South East Asia? They raped, killed, tortured, robbed, humiliated, manipulated every single soul which only an abominable animal would do. They left scars so deep that no soul will ever forget "The Japanese Occupation" OR "The Nanjing Massacre"

I do hope that Old Japanese chap is not speaking for the whole of Japan. That chap needs to do some soul searching before passing that statement! I might not even be here now if my dad, mum or even my grandparents were one of their tortured victims!

Let the whole world know about this! & if that one Japanese is proud of the statement he made then shall tell him I regretted knowing that US had dropped only two bombs. They should have dropped enough to clear away the whole island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment