About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SINGAPORE TODAY!

Singaporeans..!

Singapore is a very safe country indeed. I must say “Kudos” to the system of law.
But you see, these days Singaporeans can get from bad to worse & finally WORST. I did wanna blog about this but it had always slip my mind. Is it a culture that we cannot change? Is it in our blood? Yep, you guessed it alrite. The god damn attitude of Singaporeans. If Singaporeans can’t even follow simple rules, how can they even be a good parent? We are what we eat, & our child is what we taught them out to be.


When you are rushing for the Mrt, you will find people standing by the right side of the escalator blocking your way. Singaporeans can read English but choose to ignore the sign “please stand right.” Now when you finally reach the door of the train, you find a bunch of monkeys standing by the doors instead of moving in. I must say monkeys are so much cleverer than Singaporeans. One day I am gonna snap a very clear picture and post the picture of all these acts on my blog & shame the hell of that unlucky person. I mean why are all these happening? Is it very hard to follow such simple orders? Can anyone please explain to me the very meaning such things are happening. It goes the same even for SBS bus service. You get another bunch of monkeys not moving to the rear of the bus. I mean why? The Jamal Brothers dropped them a sms saying “please aviod standing at the rear of the bus, the bomb will go off there.”

There is so much more acts that I am ashame of. I work in a place where you can find people from different countries hence I am able to learn different cultures. Some times people around you just take you for granted or take advantage of you when you are kind. Try being polite like keeping the door open after you for the next person & guess what? They take their own sweet time walking out of the door without even holding the door. How rude right?
The worst thing a Singaporean can do is to judge you. Yes, the mouth of Singaporean can judge you from head to toe and back up from toe to head. Now what rights do we have to judge? The only time I will be judged is when I meet my heavenly father. I personally have this horrendous experience of being judge inside out & it feels horrendous. To a Singaporean, you smoke you are a bad guy, you have tattoo you are a bad guy, you have piercing you are a bad guy. Don’t you just get sick of all these? I wonder how would a Singapore parent behave or teach their kids if they were to bring up their kids in Amsterdam..!! Where by almost everything dat is illegal in Singapore is legal in Amsterdam.


I really hope this blog is able to reach out to all the millions of Singaporeans. Singapore started out as a small fishing village, & it became what we have now & if we don’t start acting and changing our selfish act now. No matter how great Singapore can get, how fast we can move forward, we are just a bunch of monkeys with peanut brains living in a small island.
Make a differHere in Singapore a parent can afford to say ”you cannot do this, the police will catch you” but in Amsterdam how would you as a parent behave? Singapore parents would not even survive one day there. Remember our parents always say “you must study hard if not next time die ah” “daddy study very hard last time that is why now daddy make lots of money” So what happen if one fine day your kid ask you ”daddy David Beckham is not a smart person and he didn’t have good grades in school & how come he is earning hundred times more than you?” How would you answer that?


Make a difference today don’t act like a monkey, monkey see monkey do..! Don’t just think that the person infront of you is standing on the right side of the escalator gives you the right to do so. “He stand, I stand lor” that’s the thinking of Singaporean. But remember, every little changes start from YOU..!

No comments:

Post a Comment