About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

ONE IRRESPONSIBLE CHINA-MAN

I was really looking forward to the Great Singapore Sing Along concert at the floating platform on my weekend.

As I was walking towards the entrance & I bump into
this very rude & irresponsible China-man. He was walking towards me & was chatting loudly to his friend.

Looking to my left I realize there isn't any morwalking space hence I slowed down in order to avod bumping shoulders to shoulders with the China-man. But with his inconsiderate actions he swung his arms wide & there was a loud "THUD" & "CRACK" immediately looking at my precious A.Lange & Sohne, "TOO LATE" on the top is the aftermath..

I tried asking the China-man to pay up but he said "how do you know its my arm dat hit you & not your arm dat hit me?" If I were 10 years younger & my temper much worse back then I did beat the shit outta him man...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment