About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FAST FOOD IS GETTING SLOW

I’m sure most of us have been to McDonalds lately. I myself just went to the one at Bugis Village to get breakfast before rushing off to work. I really wonder if people patronize McDonalds because its “fast food” or because they like the taste of it. If the reason you patronize McDonalds is because you are in a rush & you need to get a quick bite, you are in for a real disappointment.

The time the burger get to your tray is getting slower..! At times we have to wait for like 15 minutes for a burger or our pack of fries. To make things worse McDonalds is hiring old granny to do the job. Can they move fast? Can they serve fast? I dun mean it in any way to sound like I am some nasty guy. But it defeats the purpose of having a fast food restaurant when most of the crew working in there are old granny who moves slower than the turtle. & yes the government is encouraging old grannies to go back to the work force but in fast food restaurant?

I really hope that McDonalds can spare a thought for the public who wants fast food. McDonald’s in Singapore have to understand what fast food is all about. They need to be educated on such issue. Or maybe McDonalds in the States, the main headquarter can set a simple rule to follow if you want to set up a branch in Singapore. Which is to live up to the name “FAST FOOD”

Next are the Managers. They need to be fully train to be able to handle situation when a crowd suddenly floods in. Ever been to McDonalds & having two long queues while the other 3 counters are closed? I mean, hello..what is happening? What are the managers doing? Sigh…its real disappointing. Isn’t it right? Guys…come on agree with me. You walk into a fast food restaurant, want to get a quick bite & then get the hell out of there. But then the old granny there take her own sweet time, while the queue is getting longer and you start to get frustrated because the manager is standing there smiling at you while the rest of the 2-3 counters are closed. How great is dat?

I’m not picking on McDonalds but I must say they provide good food & dat is why the crowd is there. Which means they must start training out people who are suitable for the job. There is so much more dat we as a consumer can name with the disappointment we get from McDonalds. I haven’t even started with the lobby service..!

Really hope to see much improvement from the leader of fast food. Dun we guys?



No comments:

Post a Comment