About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COOKING ON A LAZY SUNDAY


(The chicken in the process of cooking)


Cooking was & will always be my passion. The passion to bring good food onto the table, seeing my guest enjoying the food & dropping comments on how good the food is. The feeling is fabulous when they thank you for such a warm, loving & delicious meal. Its a very satisfiying & pleasing feeling you get.

I have actually started cooking all sort of stuff I can get on hand since 9 years old..! REALLY..! I SWEAR..! But at dat time its only for one of my cousin. I remember quite some time ago dat I was introduce to Milo Dinosaur in a local prata stall. I good quite upset to know dat they claim they were the ones who started this gimmick. Coz when I was around 9 years old, I have already been doing dat..! I have done it and offered it as a drink to my cousin Iris. But well…wat to do I didn’t know it would be a yummy drink now..! If not I would have bought my copy right..! Lol…
Back to the main story, woke up on a lazy afternoon & was fighting over to watch Jumper or P.S I Love You. Guys will always be guys & guess you people would have known my choice. Till now 1556hrs I’m still undecided..lol. The only thing that hit my mind was to cook up a great meal. At first I was deciding on Chicken Pie but at the same time I wanna have Chicken Chop. But I did prefer Pork. So…Chicken or Pork? Yes..yes in the end its Chicken.

Took my wallet & head for Shop & Save but didn’t have wat I want there. So walk a bit further & head to NTUC but then again I decided dat the market should have better & bigger chicken parts. Got wat I need & head home to start cooking but before dat I did a bit of household chores like laundry & changing of my bedsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment