About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE WEARING WHITE..?


Bearing the consequences


Have it ever occur to you dat you wanna wear a white top out forthe day? But failed to do so when you think you gonna have a meal dat might stain your top? Well….dat juz happen to me..! How cruel the juice from the shrimp can be…! Its a killer shrimp dat is taking its revenge for eating it. Frankly speaking it can really turn me off & ruin my day..! It affects me! So maybe you people out there wanna take note. Think of wat you might eat for dat day. Some might say “siao” how I know wat I wanna eat for the day when I have not even step out of my houss or some might say “Wu Liao”


Trust me..!Its worth making up your mind first. Put yourself in the scenario when you gonna meet your client or with a gal you juz dated. How annoying trying to hide the smudge all day long. =(
So remember, prevention is better than cure..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment