About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taipei (台北) is the largest city in Taiwan and has served as the de facto capital of the Republic of China (Taiwan) since the Chinese Civil War in 1949. It is situated on the Danshui RiverDanshui, almost at the northern tip of the island.


Basically when I look at some Taiwanese teenagers the idea that went through my mind is dat they are all polluted by Japanese culture seems like some sort of Jap Poser..!


Actually in terms of shopping I find that the cost is not much of a difference compared to Singapore but of course i would say that 'KUDOS' to the street fashion. They have very well designed street wear and you are spoilt with choices when it comes to sneakers.


I went to the Yangmingshan which its one of their national park but the sad thing was everywhere was covered with thick fog hence I couldn't get a nice picture with a beautiful scene in it. Food paradise is located at Kee Lung and they have almost all kind of seafood there.









Basically Taipei wasn't much of a nice experience for me so hopefully going with "i1" might give a different story...! =p So please pardon me for not being able to give u a detailed story..










No comments:

Post a Comment