About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IR IN SINGAPORE, GRAND PRIX but SINGAPOREANS…

Singaporeans should start changing their attitudes

With the IR coming in view, Lucas film here, first ever grand Prix in Singapore is for sure gonna bring up our economy. The launch of renaissancecity by the Singapore government is a great move to entice foreigners into Singapore. Singapore is well thought of a clean & safe country. But me coming from a background that my mum is a Thai & my dad a Singaporean I am proud to say that my roots don’t trace back as a 100% Singaporean.

Why do I say so? I am ashamed to be called a Singaporean! I mean what the F?? Look at Singaporeans in our public bus service, they don’t bother to move to the rear of the bus when they board the bus. people are squeezing in the front & people at the mid of the bus can give you that kinda “what? Is something wrong?” I mean hello, people are running out of space & you have the chhek to just enjoy your music from your Ipod & don’t bother to move back to the rear. These Singaporeans are totally inconsiderate. If any one of you Singaporeans are reading this, think & do turn & see what I am trying to say when you are in the bus. But if you’re one that don’t bother to move back to the rear as well, wait till you are trying to get to work in the morning trying to board the bus & HAHA you are stuck & couldn’t board the bus just because some inconsiderate people don’t wanna move their feets!

No comments:

Post a Comment