About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

INDIA_CHENNAI

Chennai is the next destination I’m gonna cover in India. Its all the way down south & the official language will be Tamil. South Indians are the original inhabitants of India they are darker in skin complexion. Chennai is not that well developed & street lamps are limited. During the night its more of the headlights from cars, trucks, etc making it not that safe to travel at night.


Overall Chennai has more land pollution. If you take a look beside you will get to understand!

I’m not even sure if its a hut or rubbish dumping ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment