About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

EATING IN TAIWAN

Taiwan boast some of the world's best street cuisine and weird tasting stuff.

I had never tasted betel nuts & was dying to score some of those coz when it comes to food &
travel I will never miss my chance to try some Fear Factor style tasting. Allowing my taste buds to suffer, I got hold of some & let me tell you its the worse stuff I have ever tried up to date..! Its taste extremely sour & bitter...! Jesus...I will never ever lay my hands on those nasty stuff ever again.



But of course in Taiwan you can get real wicked & delicious stuff. Juz like the crab claws on the right...Boy were they yummy & the greedy me finish the whole pack myself...





The herbal looking soup below is the only stuff I have regretted tasting up to date. It is snake soup & not dat it is foul smelling but we chineses believe in the 12 animal horoscopes & juz happened dat my mum was born in the year of the snake.

I TEARED..! Yes I did. While eating the meat & drinking the soup part of me felt like I am devouring my own mum...but if you must know it taste rather like chicken & nothing special about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment