About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ONE UNREMORSEFUL JAPANESE!

Shame shame to that one Japanese guy

Remember the time when our grandfather was roaming the streets when Japan drop bombs all over Asia? It was a time that Japanese soldiers left chaos running around the streets, all the atrocities they committed & the tortures they executed was inhumane. If you have no single clue of what they did, well they rape women from my countries, dropped bomb in my land & worst were the torture they had came up with. Some examples were pulling out our finger nails from our flesh, forcing & feeding us with water & till we can’t drink anymore they stepped on our stomach forcing the water out again. There are more that we today wish not to speak about it. Now, today, feeling ashamed they decided they wanna leave all these out of their history books & covering this act from the current generation.











I say thank God the Atomic bomb was researched & made available & it went KABOOM in the few cities of Japan. But you must be asking “so why telling us all these when we knew it long time ago?” The news that you might not know & left me feeling ashamed for this single comment by this certain Japanese was brought to day light when it came out of the Yahoo news. That certain Japanese mentioned that how could the pilot from America whom had dropped the atomic bomb pass away & not apologizing to the people of Japan? Yes we know that after the bombing Japanese citizens were covered with radio active illnesses! But before that certain Japanese commented on the above sentencein red he did better check his history on Japan. Japan was the one who came knocking on Asia’s door for war. Countries that suffered did not go knocking on the door of Japan & say “hey please attack me!” So please to that shameless Japanese who commented that sentence to check with his government why such shameful deed was launched! if not for the atomic bomb more Asians will have to suffer & Tom, Dick & Harry might not even exist today. Because if my grandfather was killed by the Japanese I will not be here blogging about this.





I do hope that the guy whom commented the sentence does speak for the rest of Japan it will be shameful if it was.






No comments:

Post a Comment