About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WILLAM PETERSON IS LEAVING HIS LEAD ROLE IN CSI


Anyone out there in Asia that’s a great fan of CSI? If there’s well…its time to say goodbye to Willam Peterson aka Gil Grissom in CSI. Yes you’re right news report that the all time godfather, male lead of CSI will be puuting his end in the US drama series this midseason. Sad? But true. Perhaps he will be starting his career in theatre when he took 5 weeks leave to perform in theatre act over at Rhode Island.


But fans out there, don’t be too upset as he will remain as executive producer throughout this season. Or maybe appear as a guest appearance throughout the end of this season till they shut it off. But it seems its not the end of CSI as Mendelsohn promised new blood to the series.


By the way anyone know of any anger management classes in Singapore?

No comments:

Post a Comment