About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

THE PINK CITY

Streets of Jaipur The streets of Jaipur & the cultures are so different from the big city. The air is less polluted, landscape are more attractive & seems to be more peaceful. Most of the buildings in Jaipur are coloured in Pink and there are more historical places to visit. The only bad thing is the weather. Its hot & dry making us an easy prey to dehydration. The coolest of all you may find in Jaipur is this historical palace in the middle of the lake & its a magnificent architecture work.



The beauty of Jaipur..! In Jaipur most of the locals travel within an auto AKA Tuk Tuk, as private cabs isn’t much active.


























No comments:

Post a Comment