About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BEING VAIN..!


Ever afraid the Chicken Pox might hit you & leave down scars? Phobe? Remember old folks will always tell us better get Chicken Pox early & not getting it? Hence bringing us close to Chicken Pox victims? This has actually stick onto the back of my head afraid of being not “cute” & leaving down marks?….. =p


Chickenpox is a disease of childhood – 90% of cases occur in children aged 14 years and younger. Before widespread vaccination, the incidence of chicken pox in the United States approached the annual birth rate, averaging between 3.1 and 3.8 million cases per year. Chicken pox can occur at any time, but occurs most often in March, April, and May in temperate climates.
But then I wanna proof this myth incorrect..! YES its true there are chances of not getting Chicken Pox..! Chicken pox is acquired by direct contact with infected blister fluid or by inhalation of respiratory droplets. When a person with chicken pox coughs or sneezes, they expel tiny droplets that carry the varicella virus. A person who has never been exposed to chicken pox inhales these droplets and the virus enters the lungs, and then is carried through the bloodstream to the skin where it causes a rash. While the virus is in the bloodstream (before the rash begins)


So chill, no worries on

No comments:

Post a Comment