About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am someone who dun like to describe mysef. I believe ppl change. So its up to my friends to know who I am & wat I am, coz human is ever changing. Good or Bad, we will cherish friendship. But as for now, if u get to know me, I'm like a chatter box..!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

SOUL IN BANGKOK PHYSiICALLY IN S’PORE

Whenever the thoughtof going back to Bangkok my heart starts pounding harder, heart starts beating faster & when I’m in the airport ready to board the plane, an adrenalin rush will shoot up my mind & when the stewardess says welcome to Bangkok..lol I could unbuckled my seat belt & jump right off the plane.

The only thing dat irks me at times is when I would have to be the tour guide for the friends that follow me back to the country in my heart. YES….if you guess it right yea..my genes is partly from Thailand. The donation of sperm is S’pore made while the egg is of Thai. Lol… & I have most of bangkok under my finger tips. Well…most of it. From where to shop, where to eat & where to club. The trip to Bangkok for most Singaporean is rather rountined. ChatuChak weekend market, MBK Centre, Pratunam, etc. For me, its more on catching up with my friends or sleeping. I feel so much at home & peaceful.

This time round in March, I’m bringing a group five back to Bangkok. One of them is a 13 year old very very out of hand girl whom she herself is a Thai..! Yes a Thai who doesn’t know how to speak Thai, hate Thailand & thinks dat Thailand is a disgrace to her. To a certain extend I pity her at times & I loathe her at times. She’s juz sigh….how do I say? Going through a tough teenage life like me before? But better off in certain ways. She was actually brought up & raise in Singapore so dats why she kant really be bothered to learn the Thai language.

I really kant imagine wat will happen between she & I when we head to Bangkok together. Argh…..kill me..! Dun worry I’m sure not to miss out all the details in this blog when I’m back.

No comments:

Post a Comment